Save on a Replacement Furnace with The WireNut!
Do I need To Replace My Furnace?
A variety of factors can lead to a furnace replacement. To help make your decision, there are five points that you need to consider:
- Your current furnace’s efficiency rating
- The current cost of natural gas
- Any sharp rises in gas bills for your regular furnace usage
- Your furnace installation date is near or over 10-15 years past
- The “heating load” of your house. Namely, the amount of energy from fuel needed to keep the house at a comfortable temperature.
Furnace Replacement Done Right
Get The Best Efficiency
What happens to my Old Furnace?
Efficient Furnaces Available!
A Furnace running below 80% efficiency is costing you money on your utilities. Replacement with a modern high efficiency furnace is recommended.
We Guarantee Our Product and Our Work!
We are proud to back our air conditioners and installations with guarantees designed to protect you and your investment.
There Today or You Don’t Pay
In keeping with our committment to providing reliable electrical services you can count on, our “there today or you don’t pay” guarantee is designed to protect you.
Simply put, if you book your service before 4 pm and we don’t arrive same-day, we will waive the $79 dispatch fee. It’s our way of letting you know that your service and satisfaction is our priority.
WireNut Product Rebates
Don’t forget to consider these rebates when investing in new electrical equipment for your home.
Unsure of which rebates apply to you? The experts at WireNut will be happy to walk you through your options!
Learn More About The Wirenut